Monday, November 29, 2010

stronger than today

Have you ever randomly thought about the random stuff you love? The random things in life that make you smile, laugh, or entertain you? I've been doing a lot of that lately. Considering I'm going through a rough time right now and all I have to talk/think about is negative stuff I figure what better subject to post about than the random goodies in life. ....look I'm searching for a positive in a pile of negs, if I sniff one out I'm taking it! So here we go my random list of things that make smile, laugh, and right out entertain me.

1. Two and a Half Men. Has anyone ever watched this!?! I've never been huge on sitcoms but omg I could watch it all day. It makes me chuckle. And tonight as I was waiting for it to come on I came across another show that made me laugh, which is hard to do right now so you know it's gotta be good, How I Met Your Mother. Good stuff right there.

2. You know that one pocket in your purse that you know could be useful for something however you never seem to take use of it? (I like to call it "My Forgotten Pocket"....not really but it makes for a good name). Anywaysss so today I went to grab something (I cant remember what now) from the pocket beside the forgotten pocket however my hand slipped in the forgotten pockets instead. And what did my little fingers find!?!?! A twenty dollar bill. Oh how I will start visiting the forgotten pocket more now. :-)

3. Infomercials. Don't ask I don't know why. Let's take the bare minerals infomercials... one of my favorites... I love watching them making over the girls. Normally I get the kick out of the ones pertaining to all things beauty. I don't know they just make me smile. Next....

4. When you discover a great deal. Who doesn't? So self-explanatory.

5. When you realize someone cares more than you thought they did. Though this person has been in my life since day one, I never knew how much she cares and is willing to stick by me until now. She's really shown me a lot within the past 24hrs and for the simple fact that she has continuously checked up on me within the past 24hrs means more to me then she'll ever know.

Okay for now I'm going to try to catch some zZzZzZz's.

Tomorrow will be better, tomorrow I'll be stronger, because by tomorrow I will have grown from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)