I don't know about y'all but I am shocked that it's already been a year. Where has time gone? I can't say that it's been the best year, I can't say that it's been the worst. However I can say that there's not a moment that went by where I didn't LIVE. With all my might I tried to make the most out of everything this year. I won't say that I don't have any regrets but I will say that I learned from my mistakes. There's been highlights...there's been lowlights... but I want to ring in the new year focusing on the highlights and what made this year what it was. So without further adieu I present to you the top 10 highlights of 2010.
10. Jacob Riley had his very first birthday party.
9. I let go of relationships that were ultimately not healthy for me.
8. I rekindled a relationship that has been damaged for quite some time.
7. I took on a new job with a new role and a new partner. (along with the responsibilities)
6. I grew into the person that I want to be. The person that I was meant to be.
5. I met an incredible person through the blogging experience and even though we don't communicate as we once did, this person will always lay heavy on my heart.
4. I made it to my 22nd birthday, therefore I made it out of 21...huge highlight for me.
5. Someone came into my life that made me realize settling is never again going to be an option. What I want is out there I just had/have to wait for it.
4. I have successfully owned my own car and made payments on it for a full year without ever once being late on a payment.
3. I grew a backbone. I'm not going to say much more about this one.
2. Several babies were born and several vows were made.
1. I finally let go of the past.
Maybe my list isn't as extraordinaire as others but for me each one of the above listed has greater detail and meaning than listed. I also want to congratulate everyone that has given birth this year or found they're pregnant. (I feel like this year everyone I know had a child or became pregnant and that even includes the friends I have made through blogging. ) so congratulations. I hope everyone has a happy new year and I'll see ya on the other side :)