Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas y'all!

I hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas!! I know I am.

I have everything I want.
Amazing family
Amazing God.
Amazing man.

Tomorrow K -the guy Im dating- and I are going to his home town which is about 45 minutes away from where we live to go to church. He goes every Sunday however I have yet to go with him because that means I'll be meeting his parents. That's right tomorrow I'm meeting the parents! Talk about nervous. He doesn't understand why I'm so nervous because he's already met my parents and my sister. However, I had to explain to him that he went into meeting the parents not knowing that it could potentially be a deal breaker if they didn't like him, he on the other hand let me know upfront that he couldn't be with someone if his parents didn't like "her". So why wouldn't I be nervous!? Nevertheless I will be meeting them tomorrow and aside from my nerves I'm excited to see what makes him who he is. Can I just say that I'm overly thrilled that were going to church together. I've always wanted a guy that is willing to go to church with me and most say they will and then gripe about it later. So the fact that he asked me to go with him to his church made me ever so excited!!! The fact that he even has a church is even better!! Ah. Okay I'm going to calm down now cause I get all girly and giggly when talking about him it's kind of ridiculous. Haha.

Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year if I don't write before then :)

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and seen that we live fairly close to one another! Good luck meeting K's parents. It is totally okay to be nervous, but just remember that you are amazing and they will LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I can't wait to read your blog some after I get off work. I'm sneaking a comment in right now! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)