Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tick, tock, stop the clock!

Where exactly is the time going? Does anybody know, anybody? I seriously have so much that I need to do and so much that I want to do. Here's where I'm suppose to weigh out which is more important of the each tasks but let's be honest... I just want to crawl in bed and sleep, totally forget that time even exists or that I even have anything to do. Unfortunately, I don't have time for that. However I did finish my fall cleaning in my bedroom, so that's a big chip of the shoulder... and one less thing on my never ending to do list. I need more time! Time, time, time

I don't know if I've ever explained or even mentioned that I am the manager at my job and that I share my title with one other person, C. C just had a baby two Sunday's ago so all of the management responsibilites are now on my plate. Tomorrow I will be working a triple shift: opening + day shift + night shift= 13 hours of work. Plus all the little things that I need to get done adds up to be a pretty busy/exhausting day.

On a lighter note, I went to the Titans game on Sunday! :) This time J didn't go with, instead I took M, on of my employees. We had a blast even though it was a crappy loss, at least I got some pretty cute pictures from it! Ha! I was going to post some but photobucket is kind of being retarded right now. So once I have them all uploaded into one file, I'll show em to ya! ;)

Till then, I'm going to end this pointless post by telling you all that I hope you have a wonderful rest of the night and a fabulous Wednesday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I agree.. time is going too fast.
    Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday as well, even though it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)