Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

A day late!

Ummm two posts in less than an hour? what-evaaa I gotta lotta say!



{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, so to say the BIGGEST would be hard to choose just one. So I'm going to go with... walking through wet grass (obviously in sandals where the grass actually touches me feet) lol.


{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake!


{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
pretty much their overall appearance... different things stand out on different people... or maybe I'm wierd


{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
depends on the occasion lol but mainly late heh...heh...


{five} have you ever fired a gun?
does a paintball gun count?


{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
rightyyy

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
diet COKE, regular PEPSI


{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
all the timeee! one time i was dancing in my car at a red light, not thinking anyone was watching... I then looked over to find myself being video taped by the people in the car beside me. ha!


{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
ummm popcorn, duh!


{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
no, i normally start laughing hysterically

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)