Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 Days of Digging Deeper v.1

There has been so much on my mind lately that I feel like I can't even focus on one thing for too long! Talk about madness, I feel like my mind has gone into overload. Hence me being away for a week. However I have been mad crazy at work! Anywayssss... I woke up this morning thinking to myself, how did I get here? Ya, ya I'm not talking about none of that birds and bees stuff lol. If you would've asked me five years ago if this is where I would be standing today, I would have said no.

With that being said, I've decided to start a 10 day series, "10 Days of Digging Deeper". Each day will have a different prompt that digs a little deeper into who YOU are, and how you got to that point. I've always wanted to know more about the blogs I read and I find this to be a perfect way to get to know your readers and let them get to know you a little better. Teehee :)

Without further adieu, I present to you the first prompt:
Name one of the best times in your life.

By far one of the best times I have ever had in my life was when I went on Spring Break to Panama City Beach, Florida. I have never felt so free and careless in my entire life (okay, so this could be due to the large quantity of alcohol being consumed, but that's not the point!) My mom, E, B, and I roomed together but considering that's basically college kids stomping ground during SB I knew quite a few (understatement) people. Every day we would wake up accompanied by orange juice and tylenol. Maybe after 30 minutes of us attempting to wake up we would put on our bikinis load up our coolers and travel down to the beach! Once we were at the beach, we oiled up and passed out! haha. Around 4PM we would head back up to the room to eat lunch/dinner and we would shower and get ready, with beer/martini in hand of course! After getting ready at night we would head out to the clubs (don't worry, we always had a taxi). We normally rolled in at about 4AM and then go to bed and wake up the next morning at 8AM and repeat. Sobriety was very limited the entire time but I have never had such a carefree vacation in all my life. No drama, no school, no work, nothing. Just alcohol, sun, beach, and friends. I don't think you could get a better combination then that!

Now for pictures! Warning: Picture Overload.

Photobucket
This is a picture we took while pregaming before heading out to the club :) Oh ps. not for children to see.

Photobucket
Me and one of my best friends, apparently the same night hence the shirt.

Photobucket
HA! Funny story about this one. One night we all drank a little too much (understatement) and we all woke up hungover. However, that night I had a dream about funneling beer so when I woke up the next morning I figured why not have the breakfast for champions! College years, what can I say?

Photobucket
Me and E before we headed out to soak up some sun ;)

Photobucket
Me and B... you like my chub? You would think that I would at least be sober enough to remember to suck in the tum tum. Obviously not. PS. If you zoom in, you can see my the tip of my tattoo on my waist line.

Photobucket
Pool=Love. You can't see it in this picture because it was taken too early in the morning, but there's actually three waterfalls in the pool. Ah it was BA.

Photobucket
The Crew


I'll stop posting pictures now before it gets graphic! HA! Just kidding, of course. Might I add that I am NOT an alcoholic. Okay, one may beg to differ at the time when we were there, but it's spring break! Everyone gets wild! lol.

Anyways, if ya'll decide to join in the 10 days of digging, feel free to leave a comment so that others can check your digging out! ha, I'm so cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)