Monday, March 14, 2011

Diva downer

I haven't felt this ugly in a long time.
I haven't felt this fat in even longer.
It wasn't too long ago I felt this worthless, but it's here too.
And right around the corner is worthlessness' favorite companion...
Feeling so small.

No I haven't posted in a while, bend me over and fuck me, I'm sorry. Maybe the next post will be divalicious all over again. But for now I'm going to remain being a Debbie downer Diva downer.

I want to do this:






Because I feel like this:






But I don't want to end up like this:






I have high hopes that this feeling will go away...soon, like tomorrow.


images provided via Google Images

1 comment:

  1. Oh Haley,
    I feel like that girl in the picture too, I will totally be a Diva Downer with ya except I will try to turn your frown upside down! Girl you are so pretty and don't let anyone tell ya different. I know easier said then done. I am struggling with this same stuff now with all the steroids I am on I am a bloated mess and I can't stand it and it makes me so sad.... How are you and your lovey doing? I sure hope ok...if you need me I am an email, comment away

    love ya
    Sums

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)