Monday, July 4, 2011

Indepence Day Weekend










I hope everyone had a good fourth of July! I'm currently sitting in Honey's driveway listening/watching the neighbors. Honey and I are too cheap to blow our money up so we enjoy others :). When I was little my parents always shot a ton off for us but now that we're older they don't blow their money up anymore either. But I appreciate their pricey entertainment when I was little.

I definitely had a fun filled weekend. Honey and I started early on Friday. I got up and he went to work. I met my mom at the eye doctor so she could help me pick out some new glasses that I'm super excited about! I've worn the same glasses since I was in middle school. Obviously my vision has changed quite a bit and needless to say they don't quite fit my face anymore lol. So I'm pretty pumped! After that my mom and I headed back to the house to enjoy a day in the pool. I ended up getting a bit red but nothing a little aloe couldn't take care of.

Saturday started out good then rough then great. I went into work and did my daily routine then as I was heading out I got news that one of the employees that has been on the line of getting her third write up didn't show up to work. So I rearranged the schedule and headed to the other store to do some firing and rearranging of next weeks schedule. Mission completed I headed home where my sexy boyfriend was waiting for me in the pool along with my family and grandaddy.









Honey & I at Matt's Pub


Later I cleaned up and got beautified and Honey and I headed to Dover to a pub and hung out with some friends. Him and I shared our very first dance which was wonderful! We danced to brad paisleys 'everything'. Ah I loved it :) Sunday however, I woke up with a hangover from staying up till 4am drinking beer with Honey's momma and having a drunken heart to heart. Hopefully I can go into a little more detail about that tomorrow along with the other random conversation that happened this weekend. Today we returned to Dover to spend time with his family and go on te boat where we stayed 30mins on the water and then headed back in because of rain. Poo! Oh well it cleared up and we enjoyed a good home cooked meal by his momma. Now I'm relaxing from a long weekend. And here shortly I'll e going to bed for an early start in the morning.

Hope everyone else had an amazing independence day weekend!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)