Monday, October 24, 2011

Why yes, I'm alive.

Fact: I'm not good at blogging....consistently anyways.

I want to say, round of applause to you mommy bloggers out there that also run your household and hold a job. I don't have any children and I can hardly find the time to blog. And when I should have time, it is filled with other tedious must-dos. I would try to catch you up on everything that has taken place between my last rant and now, but lets face it you probably don't care and between work and well....work there hasn't been much going on. However I will inform you that my Honey Bee and I are still together and going strong. I love him more and more everyday. December 5th will be our first anniversary and the thought of having him in my life for a solid year couldn't make me smile any brighter. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel as though once him and I have our own place that I will finally have time to enjoy my hobbies, blogging being one of them. Till then I bounce between his house and mine and work. I don't know how I ever had time to do anything before. I'm redy for life to slow down yet its only going to go faster from here out.

I know I said I wouldn't waste your time by filling you in on everything but I will waste your time by filling you in on tidbits. In the past month I have been to three weddings, several caterings, and have been working my ass off. Last Saturday I was literally at work from 7am to 9pm, only to get up the next morning and head to Honey's hometown for his nieces birthday. We made an early exit to return to work to figure out what was going on with the alarm and then finally, home at last. This past saturday I got off work at ten, headed to Honey's hometown for a wedding and then once again, early exit in order for me to get back to work. In the midst of my crazy work schedule my immune system decided to invite bronchitis and sinusitis over for a party, leaving me to be one drained puppy. In other news, one of my girls from work had a baby, another is pregnant, and my clock is still ticking at the innocent age of 22. Sheesh. Its not a constant ticking but it likes to start up every once in a while...ya know, till I hear screaming brats in a restaurant when Honey and I are trying to enjoy a dinner. Hehe...

So basically I keep attempting to try and get everything back on track but there's always that bump in the road that makes everything hectic and crazy all over again. Its never easy when my only day off I spend going to appointments, spending time with my mother and all the while trying to sleep in in order to catch up on the sleep I miss out on during the week.

Well now I'm off to rush and shower and spend time with the mom. Maybe I'll be back sometime this week but no promises.


Ps. I've missed y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you! Glad to hear things are still great with you and Honey. Hopefully you'll stop being so busy soon and blog more, but glad you gave us this update. I've been wondering how you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are back! I was thinking of you the other day... :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)