Wednesday, October 26, 2011

halloween hooker

Third post in a row, I'm going strong! Lol

So can I just say Halloween tends to be one of my favorite holidays and one of my worst enemies all in one. Let's face it who doesn't like dressing up as something they're not? Plus it's the one time you can look like a glorified hooker and not get shit for it. However, I understand Halloween is only but one time a year but is it really necessary to price gouge on such cheaply made clothing that once again...we wear one time a year? I'm not going to pay 80 bucks for a costume made out of such cheap fabric a homeless man wouldn't even want to wear it. Needless to say these so called "sexy" costumes that they come out with tend to highlight my not-so-glorious body parts, and by this I mean my gut, ass, and I swear the costumes make my boobs look smaller. Yeah that costume sure does look cute on that double zero model, but it's also shaped to fit that double zero model too. The typical curvy woman on the other hand? HA! not so much.

Last year I made a clean break. I went as Snooky from the ever-so-popular Jersey Shore. Easy: skimpy black dress, red hooker heels, huge hair poof, a fuck ton of eyeliner, and double that quantity in bronzer. Wah lah. However this year I, for the life of me, cannot make that same clean break. I thought about going as a trailer park princess: cut off blue Jean shirt from thrift store, tiara from walmart, and cowboy boots that are already in my closet. (I'm totally lying, those boots are shoved in my filthy car right now hehe). However I feel it's not the perfect 2011 Halloween costume. I only get to dress like a fool once a year. My costume will have to speak to me Hehe. I'm even giving up working on Saturday (yeah right, I'm still going in from 7-3 but I did give up a catering opportunity.) just so I can let loose at the halloween party held by one of Honey's friends.

Got any good ideas for costumes, cheap and easy but dont combine the two, I don't want cheesy!

Or you can just leave me a comment telling me what you're going to be :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. ok one of my besties is barbie doll hot and last year she went as a bee...r u on my fb...?? if so u can see the pic she got the costume super cheap at walmart added her big black hooker boots, a ton of mascara and wha la...a fabulous hooker bee bwhahahahahah it was awesome...and hey with ur title and the song u love honey bee how perfect and hey ur dude can be the cournty singer who sings that song...I cant think of this name but add cowboy boots a hat and wha la...cheap easy but not cheesy lol :)
    love me

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)