Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween+Sunday Football

I tried to think of something to rant about but I've got nothing. I've been in a bad mood all day. From the time I woke up to now I'm still grumpy. Honey blames it on the medication, I blame it on his unelaborative text messages. So to give me something to post about I'll post the pictures from our Halloween party this past Saturday night.




I present to you my costume: A royal peacock. Oh I forgot to mention I cut off like 9+ inches of my hair since I last posted a picture.




Honey dressed as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. The thumbs up makes this priceless.



A picture of us together, just because we're hot. Just saying :)

The party we went to was like mid 20 year olds and older. I thought I would be odd man out since I'm not even 23 yet but really I like partying with the older-than-me crowd more. The party started earlier and ended as well. There was no throwing up nor drama which is always nice. Making it home in time to get my 8+ hours of sleep and not have a hangover? Definitely my bag. Don't worry there were still leg stands lol...



As you see one of the guys (far right) was too cool to dress up...lame ass.

Furthermore we woke up and went to the Titans game on Sunday where the Titans beat the Colts which doesn't say very much. It was nice to see friends and what not.

I'm going to end this post now because I feel like I'm dragging on and on. But posting two weeks in a row? I accept your pat on the back. :)

Oh...and one more picture



My friend L and I @ the game

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looking good miss peacock :p
    I love the drama-free parties. More than that, I miss parties. How nice it is that I'll finally be able to attend some again without a baby in my belly.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)