Saturday, November 26, 2011

vaca lovin

Um, so can I tell you I'm still in love with my new shoes!? Ah they make my feet so happy!

This morning Honey and I slept in, literally. I haven't slept past 7:30am in a long time! I'm almost ashamed to say it, but we slept in till 9am. Shriek! I know, I know. I think I failed to mention Wednesday-ish that I took four days off of work. Thursday-Sunday. Honestly, I don't even know what to do with myself. I have even ignored all calls from work and employees. This time, I want to actually be off work. I find if it's important, they'll call the Big Man, and if it's extremely important in reference to me, the Big Man will give me a call. Can't ignore his call, obviously.

After Honey gave in to me begging allowed me to start my morning with a cup of coffee, nicotine, and a call to my mother (the way I prefer to start any day) we headed to the gym. Unlike yesterday, which I believe was due to all the bad food we consumed, I got a hell of a work out in today.

Later we went to lunch at Subway followed by some errands. Honey bought me a new high impact sports bra woohoo! because my tatas were getting in the way of me trying to lift weights. I don't have a large chest, but since I've lost some weight my current sports bra isn't giving me the support and compression that I need. Now we are I'm doing some laundry and resting up a bit, and by this I mean we are watching college football and being lazy :P. What? I'm on vaca from work, totally allowed!

Honey mentioned us going on a date tonight. After the bedroom boom that took place last night, I'm extremely excited. But we'll save that for a later post of it's own ;)


1 comment:

  1. I kind of laughed when you said you slept in until 9. Just because I usually get to sleep until 9 and I've got a baby. I feel lucky haha.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)