Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BOTM- June10

Anybody notice what has not taken place this month? Anybody?


BLOG OF THE MONTH!
Everybody knows that I've been on blogcation for basically the whole month of June. Due to this, I really don't want to list a BOTM just so they can have it for a few days til Miss July steals the glory. Therefore, I won't be having a month of june :'(. Sorry Miss June, whoever you may be! Stay tuned on July 1st! It could be you. And we all know how seriously important it is and what a huge achievement it is to recieve a BOTM from The Diva Bee, you might as well be walking down the red carpet! Haha, or not. Anyways, BOTM will resume July 1st. ;)

For those of you just now reading, Ms. May was Summer @ Summer's Story. Check her out, she's a doll!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)