Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday adventure

So today I went on an adventure, well maybe not to others but with my schedule here lately it was pretty adventurous. Honey, TRex, Miller, and I went to Grand Rivers, Kentucky to eat at Patti's 1800's Settlement. All of the waiters and waitresses were dressed to the date, even the workers in the gift shop. It may have more fun if it was warm outside, you can't exactly putt putt golf in the cold. The food was good, the shops were unique and very well overpriced. Considering Miller and I went with the mindset that we were going to be able to do a bit a shopping we weren't 100% satisfied.

After we over ate and consumed much more than the average intake on calories we decided we would head back to Clarksville and get our shopping on. Miller and I both got some super cute heels, not really sure of her designer but mine was Gianni Bini. Black wedges with silver detailing on the toe and 65% off? Uh yes! The boys decides to part ways and take are of some shopping themselves. Upon exiting the mall we looked at the Kardashian collection now being sold at Sears...total let down. They had a cute purse or two and their jewelry wasn't completely awful but as far as their clothing selection I was not impressed to say the least.

After shopping we called it a day by getting some smoothies and heading back to the house. We just finished watching Friends With Benefits- yes I'm just now seeing it- and I loved it! Now I'm gonna bathe and probably lay in bed and relax.

My Sunday? Not too shabby.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)