Sunday, February 26, 2012

the announcement

Friday evening Honey and I went to dinner with my parents. Yummy meal I might add. So I dont know if I've ever mentioned on my blog or not but my parents have no idea how honey and I actually met. That night, after just being qualified for our future home, I saw the perfect opportunity for me to inform them of how we actually met, a dating website for those of you just now catching on.

We had just received our entrees and I looked up, my parents sitting across from us, and announced, "well now that we are all together as a family I need to tell you something..." my dad turned ghost white, a shot of panick crossed my mothers blushed cheeks, and Honey dropped his fork on his plate and lowered his head. At first I was confused as what was going through all three of their heads and then I realized and quickly announced..."oh my gah! I'm not pregnant!!" immediately all the tension that was hovering over the table, I'm talking enough tension that could potentially smother some one, lifted. Everyone finally started breathing again and we laughed it off.

Just like I had imagined how my mothers reaction would be to me finding my soulmate on the Internet she responded, "if I knew I would've never let you leave the house! You could've been killed!..." This is exactly why I waited to tell her.

In the end I think everyone was still focusing on the fact that they thought I was pregnant. Boy I didn't see that happening.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. hahaha this is a cute story and I'm glad you finally got to tell them how you guys met. I also think dating sites are pretty awesome, and smart if you ask me. If my sweetheart and I ever end things between us, I honestly think I may try one. :):) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny they all thought you were pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha at least the pregnancy scare made them take the news better.
    I'm all for online dating. That's where I met the new boy and he's pretty much amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! :) Oh my gosh! Love it! I'm glad they seemed to take it well :)

    There is nothing wrong with online dating...people abuse it and use it for the wrong reasons, but for the most part, look at all the good it brings!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you are diva because you are beautiful.i my name is walder and i am working with one of famous company AOL probably your know about that company as technical consultant i am also providing help to those who are not able to solve their email issue. so what i do is people contact me via phone call at aol 800 number and i provide solution over the phone call. Thanks for sharing your dinner story me and wife also planning for same thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
    then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to Fix HP DeskJet Printer Offline Problem? Try these 7 fixes to troubleshoot the offline error.If in any case you still have issues. you can call HP Printer technical support team by 1 888-309-0939 at any time.
    Fix HP DeskJet Printer Offline issue
    hp deskjet printer offline error

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roku remote to TV,is a hassle-free task with Roku.com/link experts. We have experienced experts to help you with Connect Roku Remote.If in any case you still have issues with Roku connected but not working, you can call Roku technical support team by 1 888-309-0939 at any time.
    Roku remote to TV
    How to Connect Roku Remote

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)