Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ticking time bomb




I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I haven't been consuming many calories, today was the last day of my period, or if people in general today are just pissing me off. I want to throw up my fuck you finger and say fuck off.



I seriously could go ape shit on somebody today but instead I'll sit here on my back porch and smoke cigarettes and hide from the world while getting lost in blognation. By the way, I'm pissed off that I can't find another blog to stalk. But that's another story in itself.

I started my day fabulous. With rainbows and butterflies and all that cheerful bullshit. I even left a note for my employee to not talk about negative shit when I got back to the store because I wanted to have a good day. Lo and behold, when I get back she starts talking about her brothers cancer and how horrible the weather has been and yada yada. Yes, I feel bad for her bro having cancer and yes I agree the weather sucks... But what the fuck dude? So much for some positive energy. That flew out the window as soon as I walked in and she opened her mouth.

I'm in a cynical mood. I don't give a fuck about anything. And everything is pissing me off and I'm dropping the F bomb like it was recently added to my vocabulary and it's my best discovery yet.

If it wasn't for these diet pills I would drink a whole bottle of wine and pass the hell out. But instead I cant consume alcoholic beverages to better my mood and I cant go to sleep because it's like I'm on speed everyday till 8PM.

Maybe I'll be cheerful tomorrow, one could only hope (and one being my coworker that works with me tomorrow). Till then, this pissed off diva is one hell of a ticking time bomb. Boom.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya!! I actually just started tracking my calories and concluded that I drink 90% off my daily intake. (I wasn't even counting the booze!)

    FML....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)