Thursday, April 28, 2011

White teeth and ugly shoes.

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE shopping?! I love a good deal more than anything. I love finding something spectacular even if I don't need it. I should probably learn some self control but as long as I'm getting my bills paid I should be able to play with the rest right? :)

Furthermore, one of my coworkers came in with these ridiculous, or so I thought, shoes on. She kept ranting and raving about how bad ass they were, insert roll of eyes upon listening to this. So being the sucker that I am I decided to go try a pair of these bad boys on. Shoe store attempt number one: they only carried size 6, 7, & 11 where the hell did 8-9-10 go? Attempt: fail. Shoe store attempt number two: only children sizes. Attempt: fail. Shoe store attempt number 3&4: negative. Didn't carry em. Shoe store attempt number 5: BINGO BITCHES!!! My size, my color and 20 bucks cheaper than the before mentioned...all of a sudden I have happy feet and these shoes don't seem so ridiculous anymore. Ever heard of "skeletoes" by Fila? Yeah me neither, the name sounds lame enough. Without further adieu, I present you with my happy feet with ridiculous attire, yet somehow they're amazing.



Told you they were ridiculous. Judge me not! At least try em on first then you'll beg to differ.

Moving on.

So not only did I buy these hideous awesome shoes, I also went tanning today and made a purchase. The tanning salon I go to every once in awhile features "Customer Appreciation Day" which consists of being able to lay in any bed you please for free and it doesn't count against your minutes. Also on this day all products are 30% off. I'm stocked on lotion and tanning bed teeth whitener but for the days I don't tan, I still want to whiten my teeth and I hate white strips. Dilemma? Not anymore.



I use twilight teeth in the tanning bed, for those of you who aren't following me on this... let me elaborate: you put a mouth guard in that holds your mouth open for your pearly whites or soon to be to show. You apply the gel to your teeth and then get in the tanning bed and the uv lights do the rest. And wah lah! White(r) teeth. So now when I'm at home and don't tan this little package comes with a small attachable uv light to whiten your teeth regardless if I'm in the tanning bed or not. This little diva is happy.

Speaking of tanning bed, I stink. Its time for this tanned, white teeth, and happy footed diva to shower. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of those shoes, but yes they are rediculous. But I hate a lot of things until I try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl those shoes are cracking me up! But um if they mak my fav diva happy then you just rock them all ab out town! I can't imagine having something between my toes though eeeeek I have those toe socks and they drive me crazy! Hey those teeth strips sound pure genius! NOw you go take your tan, white teeth funny shoe bootie and shower LOL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)