Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Behind, as always.

Once again I'm drowning in my to do list. Sigh. I promise I will get back to blogging on a regular basis soon. This past weekend was beyond insane! It was a ton of fun but not something I could partake in every weekend. I'm pretty pumped to tell you all about it but I'm short on time right now, but thought I would sneak a post in anyways. I'm aware I still need to post canoe trip pictures, I'll hopefully get to that tomorrow.

Unfortunately this weekend my iPhone was fried. So much to the point when I tried to hook it to my computer to set it back to factory setting my computer basically told me it didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. So meanwhile I'm using Honeys second phone (that he keeps mainly for facebook stalking outside of his work phone, ha). I'm thankful for it though.

Speaking of Honey these past couple of weeks I've grown aware of how much I truly love him and how thankful I am for him. At this point I don't know what I would do with out him. He's amazing. But I wont make you gag with the lovey dovey mush.

Just like last time, I'm going to go catch up on bachelorette. Side note, my sex toy that I will be reviewing came in today. honey and I should be using it tomorrow or so unless mother nature decides to visit between now and then. Then I'll give you my very first review. Get pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)