I've always found that when I have writers block or just lack of an amusing post, Moma Kat's writing prompts is a wonderful place to turn to. Needless to say, I have come across the majority of my favorite blogs through her as well. As always, with a lack of time, I will be joining in this week. Needless to say, I haven't forgot about my bike rally post nor the canoe trip...I've just been to busy to post something or anything detailed. With Honey being gone this weekend on a "boys trip" hopefully it will give me some sort of time to get a few things accomplished. Fingers crossed anyways.
So without further procrastination I give you my prompt:
3.) Create a bucket list of 50 things you want to do this summer (with or without the kids!)
Though I wasn't able to come up with all 50 at once, I will add to it as the summer progresses.
1. Go on a road trip
2. Attend a bike rally.
3. Experience something I never have before
4. Go on a boat.
5. Finish at least one book
6. Participate in some sort of water sport
7. Swim A LOT
8. Have at least 10 days of pure relaxation. Not in a row.
9. Travel to another state.
10. Get a bad ass tan
11. Keep Jacob overnight.
12. Attend jazz on the lawn at least twice
13. Get a facial
14. Get at least two pedicures
15. Keep stress to a minimum.
16. Take a vacation...just honey and I.
17. Attend at least 5 different movies
18. Clean my car completely out.
19. Participate in my first blog review.
20. Reach 80 followers
21. Go on a picnic.
22. Make a bucket list
23. Lose 15 more lbs.
Yeah I couldn't even come up with half. Eek. It'll happen...eventually.
Till next time...;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone