Monday, May 24, 2010

BULLSHIT

Ever get the feeling that everything you do will never be enough? That's what boat I'm in as we speak. Let's face it, workin with family and for family is never the best idea. Emotions get involved and taken advantage of happens frequently. Due to the events taken place today I have come to the realization that when I'm off work, I'm not really off. I'm on a constant call never being able to make plans in my personal life. Today I was suppose to be off work. Instead I had to go in and work an hour. By the time I drove to and from work my pay forthe day wouldn't have even covered gas. Then I was suppose to work 3-8tomorrow night. Instead my dad decided he wanted me to take a delivery at noon. Thus drive 30 minutes to work. Load up. Drive 30 minutes to the delivery location then drive 30 minutes back to work drop off work utensils drive 30 minutes home. Chill an hour. Drive 30 back to work, 5 hours later drive 30 minutes back home. If that isn't shitty enough my dad wanted me to go across town to our other location at 6am and paperwork train. Forty five minute drive were talking about here then the same home jus to turn around and leave at 11:45 for the noon delivery. I said I wouldn't start training tomorrow and I would wai a day, now he wants to treat me like I'm being a bitch and unruly. WTF am I suppose to do? Seriously I don't get paid enough for this shit. I'm not going to drive all the way across town for an hour to get paid 8 fucking dollars. This is bullshit and this post was suppose to help me vent and calm down but now I'm just pissed all over again. I swear I can't do anything right for him even though I bend over backwards 24/7 yet it's still not good enough. But you know what fuck this my back is broken I'm through with being the little guinea big that is demanded to pick up everyones slack.

Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.

I'm THROUGH!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're going through all that. It must be rough. It's one thing to go out of your way like that, but to do it all the time, doesn't seem worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)