Tuesday, January 18, 2011

freaking bitch




Today has been a series of "...freaking bitch" moments. Elaborate shall we? You know those things that just randomly happen and all you say to yourself is, "...what a bitch!" yeah, that's my freaking bitch moments.

It all started at work, as it normally does, I had two order placements go out this morning. One a delivery, the other a pickup. So as I go about my morning I go to find out what all I need. Tell me why I mistakenly make way too much for an order because I mistook the item for something else. Oh hell. ...freaking bitch.

My face, yes that beautiful thing that it is, is breaking out like a 15 year old teeny bopper that is in the midst of a bad case of puberty. ...freaking bitch.

Tell me why every time I work extra hours at work and get less sleep I end up getting sinusitis? Hard work, lack of sleep...freaking bitch.

Speaking of the sinusitis deal, I went to the doctor today. Why the hell do I need to fill out 3 pages of paperwork every time I go to the doctors office. Come on now, this isn't my first rodeo... I'm here at least one a month! ...freaking bitch.

Oh no, I'm not done with this doctor bullshit yet. Tell me why the front desk "nurses" were acting like snobby little cunts. Seriously, you're sitting on your fat ass playing on a computer with the occasional answering of the phone and maybe a few views of some paperwork. Yes, you have every reason to be snobby (rolling eyes and laughing) NOT. ....freaking bitch(es)

I could seriously keep ranting about my freaking bitch moments, but I'm going to stop now before I raise my blood pressure by getting angry all over again Ha!

Hope y'all are having a fabulous Tuesday bitches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)