Monday, January 17, 2011

Not me! Monday.

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's been a while since I found out about this little weekly theme, however I've never joined in. I question if anyone does it anymore and if it's still relevant, however today when I was driving to work I kept thinking all sorts of not me's. So without further adieu…

I didn't almost pack up my shit and turn around and leave work this morning within the first 10 minutes of me being their due to stupidity and laziness of my coworkers, no not me.

I didn't almost slam a door off the hinges due to anger and frustrations this morning, no...not me.

K and I didn't have mind blowing sex yesterday that led to the purchase of an emergency contraceptive due to an "oops" ending. And I most definitely didn't race over to his place to have another "oops" moment before taking the EC to get my moneys worth, no not me.

I definitely did not skip going to the gym today. And I definitely did NOT have a fattening slice of pizza for dinner, oh definitely not me!

I definitely did not whine to my coworker for almost an hour this morning, no not me.

I didn't inappropriately post about the argument agitative state of mind I was in toward K yesterday. Ha, no not this Diva!

Me? The Diva Bee? Do these things? No, not me.

3 comments:

  1. Fail hooker. No email address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...email where? (one confused hooker, apparently)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm ... it's okay to 'not have pizza'. I've had so much of it lately and it's been amazing. Although not good for the life inside my belly. So I guess it's good you got the emergency contraceptive. I've only had about 3 'oops' moments ever, and the 3rd one is giving me a baby.

    And wow.. I just read the post from yesterday that you're talking about... It would be one thing if this was in the past and he forgot it on his phone.. and completely different thing for her to just be sending it to him now. I would be so mad about it. I have no advice to offer though..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)