Saturday, January 28, 2012

give me a beer, maybe a dozen

Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try you just cannot for the life of you get on top of things? If one thing isn't wrong another is... I just can't quite seem to make it to the top. As soon as I mark off one thing on my mental to do list ten more pile on. Literally, I'm spent.

I need a vacation more than ever right now. Work is sucking me in and under to the point I'm exhausted mentally and physically. I was suppose to be off today, I had to attend regardless. I'm suppose to be off tomorrow, still having to go in. Work seven days a week is enough to do anyone in but considering I have more than an overloaded plate of work issues right now just tops everything off.

If being overloaded with work isn't enough, recently I've come to the realization that the term best friend is nonexistent in my life. Over the past 23 years of my life, not including the elementary and middle school best friends that you change out like underwear, I've had four people that claimed me as there best friend and I've claimed back. All four have shit on me, lied to me, backstabbed me...the list goes on. Maybe I have the wrong definition of best friend. Maybe I didn't get the memo that you're suppose to lie, backstab, and all the other previous mentioned and gone unsaid. When I say I'm going to be there for you I mean it through thick and thin. Regardless if I gave you the advice to keep you from the problem in your life yet you decided to forego and take your own. Maybe I'm too sensitive of a person. I dont know but I'm quickly learning that this year is about getting rid of the trash in my life.

Oh that's not enough to weigh me down right about now is it? Let's pile on that I'm practically being nagged and belittled by Queen almost daily to the point I'm in midst of being smothered. Thank God Honey has patience with me because I've quickly become snappy as fuck.

Does anyone have a hole I can crawl into and hide for possibly a month? Because all jokes aside I'm about ready to do just that.

What? I'm overdue for a rant.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I totally get you on the "best friend" thing! I'm have had a couple people say we were "best friends" and we hung out and talked a lot, but then someone new came along in their life and they pretty much stopped talking to me and just being dumb! Keep your head up!! Things will get better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)