Monday, January 16, 2012

TAG! You're it.

Yay for blog games! My friend, in RL and blogosphere, Amanda over at The Brandon and Amanda Story has tagged me in a little blog game.

The Rules:

1. You must post the rules
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagged set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

eleven facts:
1. I believe with no doubt in mind that Honey is my soulmate. I'm so fortunate to have him in my life.



2. I'm a list making freak. I probably make about 5-10 lists each week concerning different things. Inventory for work, grocery lists, to do lists, you name it, I list it.

3. God has blessed me with so much. A lot of the times I wonder why, then I remember because he's good like that.

4. I adore my family. My family is unusually close. We openly talk about things that many families don't. Honestly if all families were as close as mine I think the world would be a much better place: more love, less hate.

5. My nephew is my shining star. He showed me just how much I can love and has taught me things no one else has even though he's two. Maybe I'm bias but he's cutest two year old there is. Just saying hehe.



Who couldn't love that sweet baby face with bed head like that?

6. I'm highly addicted to The Sims. It started in fifth grade, and I'm still playing it. I've had the original game, the sims 2, and now the sims 3. All EP's and stuff packs. Nerd? I know. Proud of it. When The Sims 3 first came out I purchased it "preorder". I received it bought the limited edition along with the pricey playing guide. Scheduled off work, got up early AM to pick it up, only to get home and load it to my computer to realize my computer is not update enough. Two years later I still hadn't been able to play it and then Honey went out and bought me a new computer for Christmas and made sure that it had enough ghz just for the game. Now, it's on like donkey kong!

7. Ive had six car wrecks: rear ended my friend when I was 16, ran off the road and flipped 3 times in my Volkswagen bug, two involved mailboxes (seriously, don't ask), one time I was rear ended by an old guy who didn't pay attention, and my most recent (like I just got my car back today) was December 17th and a guy jumped out in front of my car on the interstate and committed suicide. I'm hoping thats my last one, seriously.

8. Diagnosed and treated for depression in 2005. I think it has a lot to do with me creating a blog. My physician gave me two options: therapy or a journal that he could checkup on every month. I went with a journal and I've found a passion for writing ever since.

9. I'm obsessed with organizing. I love all things organizational.

10. Don't send me to Walmart unless you have no hurry to retrieve the items you sent me for. I get distracted, I could browse for hours. Honey HATES this. (I love the school supplies aisle and craft section...I've learned to stay away. )

11. I'm naturally blonde hair blue eyed but I haven't been blonde since I was in middle school.

Amanda's questions, Diva's answers:
1. Your favorite DIY project you have done? And if you haven't done one, which one is on your to do list?
I haven't DIY'ed in a long time. But I would have to say I knitted a scarf and I love it. There's a TON of stuff on Pinterest that I want to tackle but I'm saving them for when Honey and I buy our house.
2. What's your favorite ap?
Sorry Amanda but my favorite what?!
3. When you log onto the internet, where is the first place you go?
Well normally I surf the web from my phone so I normally have a place I'm directly going. But my top two are blogger and google.
4. What's your favorite thing about the blogging world?
Seeing life from all different points of views. Reading about the views of different mothers on motherhood and just meeting people from all over the world.
5. Favorite vacation spot?
I wish I could do more vacationing/traveling but I don't. If I had to chose obviously Florida. I love the hot summer sun and sand between my toes.
6. Your favorite thing to cook? Will you share the recipe?
Of course! My easiest meal is chili.
1lb Ground beef (I use turkey for health purposes)
Large can of crushed tomatoes (I cant remember what oz but I think it's 16? ...)
McCormick chili packet
Kidney beans (optional, size is as well it just however much you want)

Brown meat. When finished add meat to a pot along with all other ingredients. I normally drain the kidney beans. If it's a little chunkier than desired add a touch of water. Simmer for 30minutes and serve.

The my most recent and favorite recipe is crockpot turkey lasagna. Recipe can be found Here but once again, ground turkey instead of beef.

7. When was the last time you did a good deed and what was it?
I try to do good deeds on a daily basis, no really I do. I guess I would have to say that I helped TRex, Honey's roommate do his laundry because he hadn't had much time to.
8. What's the best book you have read?
Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel will always be my favorite just because it helped me receive more in-depth insight regarding my depression. I also love the Ellen Hopkins series because of her poetic form of writing.
9. What's your go to bible verse?
Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
10. What's the last thing you purchased?
Gas. :-/
11. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Cinderella! Duh she has little mice for friends and she sings with the birds. Do I need to bring up her good taste in glass slippers?

Your Turn!!
Venassa @ The Best Days
Boobies @ Boobies Babies and a Blog
Summer @ Summer's Story
Bailey @ Addicted to Addison
And Amanda, I'm tagging you back just because I want to see your answers hehe. You don't have to do the whole game again :)
Diva's questions, Your answers:
1. You have one night. What's your ideal way to spend the evening?
2. One movie you have watched more than a handful of times, why?
3. What's your go to blog? Ya know, the one you check almost daily?
4. Favorite brand name? Yes, you can only choose one...shoes, clothing, purses, scrap booking items...anything. Name one.
5. The day you realized what love is. Why? Who what when?
6. Favorite summer time activity? What about winter?
7. Number one thing you hate about weight loss/working out?
8. One day that you will never forget. When and why?
9. Tell me about your very first car. Do you still drive it? Why did you get rid of it?
10. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Elaborate a little.
11. Share one of your all time favorite pictures of you. Why is it your favorite?

Let me know if you join in :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds like fun! I will try to do this tonight or tomorrow!
    I used to be addicted to the Sims on PS3 until my ex got rid of his PS3. I can't believe you bought it and went two years without playing!
    Lists and organizing? That is so me too. And the one about browsing Wal-Mart? Me too. And I'm also naturally light brown (not exactly blonde) but I haven't seen my natural shade in years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I will play again and post it today!! :) I am a list freak too! I think the notes ap is the best thing about the iPhone! And number 2 is ap, like on your phone. Lol Oops...is that spelled app? Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks for tagging be doll! I will do yours and my new bloggy friend's while I am getting chemo next week! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. So much going on, blogger was being a pain blah lol! OK so can I say you look HOTT in that pic with you and your honey! I am so glad you found your soul mate I knew you would! Your made of awesome you know and you are funny as hell!! OK so thanks for the chilli recipe the hubs luvs chilli my idea of making it is going to wendy's putting in a bowl and wha la hahahhaah!! OK so how sweet of you to do your honey's roomies clothes! OMG about the wreck...how r u? I know it rocked u to the core when it happened and I havent talked to you much since but think of you often. Everytime I hear honeybee I laugh and think of u lol!!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)