Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fawk You Friday with Boobies!

BWS tips button

Fawk You Friday

a day late, a post behind

Anyone enjoying how I'm late on my blogs bandwagons this week? I thought so. This week has been hell on wheels so I figured regardless of what day it is, I would take part in Boobies' "Fawk You Friday" ranting posts. Me rant? Yeah get use to it. if you've never checked out Boobies, Babies, and a Blog... I suggest you do so. You can find her button in my blogroll. Get to it. You'll love her smart ass, family lovin', sex toy reviewing, and give away givin' blog posts. Shes a joy to read. Just saying.

fawk you weather. You have screwed up my allergies. Caused mosquito havens all around me. And most of all you have fawked up my schedule.

fawk you coworker who decided to me a no call no show. You've royally fawked my work week up.

fawk you people who have chosen to complain so much this week that not only have you pissed me off but you have my sister, and my boss...whom is my father and I live with so the anger isn't only at work but it follows me home.

fawk you week. You have given me so much hell. So many tears. And so many anxiety attacks the past 7 days it's not even funny.

fawk you concrete truck. You have pulled out in front of me two days this week an decided to go 35 in a 55 thus making me late for work TWICE. you bitch.

There's more things I could fawk off right now but for the sake of my sanity I'm not going to get into it right now.

I hope you have a fawking fabulous weekend.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I need to join this linky - thanks for spreading the word.

    Enjoyed your last few posts and have signed up for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is fawking hilarious. (sorry, I know you didn't think your week was funny, just the list cracks me up!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a super fawking bad week. Here's to the weekend....at least what's left of it!

    Smooches to you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)