Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love for my mother.





My mother is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I love her with all my heart. Just like all mothers and daughters, as well as best friends, do we have our cat fights. We have our times when I don't think things will ever be the same. At the end of the day she is still my rock. She is still my comfort. She is still my mother. And to her I will forever be grateful. I'm 22 and I still crawl in her lap, and she let's me. I'm 22 and I still want her when I'm sick. I'm 22 and she still calls me her baby. I will forever be just that. She gave me life, and a wonderful one at that.

So I share with you photos of us. Get ready to get your giggle on.


Awesome 80's hair, right?!



Obviously denim skirts were the shit back then.


Me in my awesome first pair of heels that she gave me. Yes I have always been a diva.




I love you Moma, forever and always! Happy mothers day.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWW! I'll bet your Mom is super proud of you too! Love the photos..and no, I'm not shocked you were born a diva!

    Did you know...I'm 31 and still cry for my Mom when I'm hurt? True story!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)