Friday, December 2, 2011

don't read and drive

I was totally going to make an awesome blog post today however time slipped away. After work, the gym, and dinner I started catching up on some blog reads which resulted in me getting somewhat sleepy. I was suppose to be even going out tonight but instead I'm staying in going to bed like an old woman and catching the gym and errands tomorrow. So to keep this short and sweet so I atleast don't feel bad about being absent the past couple of days I'll leave you with this...



No, your eyes are not tricking you. That is a woman reading a freaking magazine while driving. Seriously!? Was the magazine that important?

Be back tomorrow with some juiciness or something like that! Good night lovelies!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Must be a really interesting magazine. I've had books I couldn't put down before but I still managed to put them down to drive.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)