Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ABC's of Me! --oh yes, another bandwagon!

I guess I'm on another bandwagon! I saw this cute post on Next To Heaven's blog and thought it might be a little something fun to do before I go to bed! :]

Enjoy!

The ABC's of Me
{A} Age - 21
{B} Bed Size - full
{C} Chore you hate - unloading the dishwasher. i rather handwash for some reason?
{D} Dog's name - Bootie & Finley
{E} Essential start your day item - tooth brush, of course
{F} Favorite color - all shades of green
{G} Gold or Silver - silver
{H} Height - 5'2.5
{I} Instruments you play - I tend to have a mean burp every once in a while, does that count :]
{J} Job title - Key holder/Store opener
{K} Kid(s) - my dogs. and every once in awhile I would claim my parents haha
{L} Living arrangements - Currently living with my parents. 4br, 2ba. I enjoy it, they keep me constantly entertained hehe.
{M} Mom's name - Mitzi
{N} Nickname - Barr, Bug, Haley Bug
{O} Overnight hospital stay - when I got in a car wreck, but I wouldn't exactly say it was overnight, I was just there foreverrrrrrrr
{P} Pet peeve - my feet being wet... mainly when walking through wet grass. ehhh
{Q} Quote from a movie - "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." The Notebook
{R} Right or left handed - Right... until it comes to softball, then i turn ambidextrous for some reason?
{S} Siblings - Ashley, my 23yr old sister and her hubbs Justin, my brother in-law.
{T} Time you wake up - Depends on what day, what I did the night before, and how much i've had to drink... just being honest :)
{U} Underwear - Victoria's Secret of courseeee
{V} Vegetable you dislike - i don't like many veggies. but i'll go with lettuce
{X} X-rays you've had - i've had an x-ray on every part of my body. even my teeth. hey, i guess that what ya get when you roll a volkwagon beetle 3 times and end up upside down.
{Y} Yummy food you make - i make a MEAN banana pudding and greenbean cassarole. just saying ;)
{Z} Zoo animals you like - i enjoy the monkeys. i really want a pet monkey hehe. oh but the giraffes get me pretty excited as well. (great, now I want to take a trip to the zoo.)


Oh and btw, thanks to Miss Bailey I now have my button displayed on my sidebar! Woopwoop!
G'night, lovelies!

1 comment:

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)