Sunday, March 28, 2010

my first awards!!

So when I first started blogging I instantly started reading multiple blogs. I came across a few blog posts where the bloggers were given awards, I love being awarded so it instantly caught my attention! HA! Sad thing is, my blog got off to a rough start. I wasn't 100% devoted, I wasn't jumping on many bandwagons, and really… I didn't have much to say. Honestly, I didn't know what to say… what people would be interested in hearing, or anything. Maybe I got a bit of stage blog fright. Now that I've been blogging for the past weeks/months, even though I'm still in toddler stage, I have loosened up on my posts. I have come to the realization that this blog is for me and no one else, in the end does it really matter if anyone reads it? Though, I really really love feedback and comments! It makes me feel like I'm not wasting time and my words aren't getting lost in cyberspace. However, the more comfortable I've become with my blog I have found the more followers I receive. Anyways, this isn't about mine and my blogs relationship (ha!) this is more about how I've become adapted to the atmosphere blogosphere and how I've quickly found people that I really enjoy reading about and talking to. I learn new things everyday and it's definitely a hobby that I am falling in love with!

Point being, through my blogging experience thus far, I have met people that have impacted me and inspired me… in more ways than one. Now, I've been given back that same lovin'! Introducing my very first awards, presented by some very beautiful ladies that well, I'm addicted to reading about.

My FIRST award:


It was originally given to me by Bailey @ Addicted to Addison

This award was also given to me by: Summer @ Summer's Story

My SECOND award:


Also originally given by Bailey. (I personally think she should change her blog name to: "Addicted to The Diva" …HA! JUST KIDDING!)

Also presented to me by: Valerie @ Next to Heaven

Oh my! A THIRD award!?!


Do I have to tell you who gave me this, or can you guess? Hehe, that's right Miss Bailey! *hey I'm not going to complain, I think we're all pretty aware of how addicted I am to reading Addicted to Addison!! I really like this award because I haven't seen it handed out a lot. (I personally think people need to start creating new awards so the same ones aren't being handed out. Just sayin')

Lasssst but NOT least!


Well hello there DIVA! I actually created this award for people to hand to those bloggers who are constantly inspiring. Well what do you know, I've been an inspiration!

Given by: Summer @ Summer's Story

Well, these are all my awards for now. For the second & third award there are three rules:

-Thank the person who gave you the award: Thank you Bailey & Valerie! I love reading both of your blogs religiously :)

-Pass the award to 7 other bloggers: (I'm going to switch this up a bit, give to 3 and then give to 4

The Sugar Doll Award: Heather @ Hello World This is Me ; Terisa @ Terisa Simpson ; Cinderella @ My Life's Graffiti

The Beautiful Blog Award: Jenn @ Life with Leah ; The Purple Princess @ My Life in Purple ; Eyegirl @ Life As Eye See It ; Summer @ Summer's Story

-Say 7 things about yourself:

I absolutely love reading but don't ever have enough time for it.

I am a huge procrastinator.

My mornings always start the same way: Brush teeth, drink coffee while reading/replying to blogs, start mt. dew while finishing my reading.

I hardly ever watch TV, I'm not good at following sitcoms.

I'm only 21 but my biological-clock starts to tick randomly and then stop.

I am a recovered anorexic, hence why I'm not so ashamed to be chunky.

At the age of 20 I bought my very own brand new car. (yes, with my money. Not daddy's.)

Anywho, I'll be back a little later to post some more randomness. *e-hug*


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards, even the one that you created given back to you by ding dong me! LOL....that's what makes it so special huh....hehehe

    O.K. I just love your blog,you are so stinkin cute and funny and you will so get followers....

    I love the 7 things about you....I am such a procrastinator too on some things, I will be like I will do it tommorrow and then tommorrow never comes LOL....(isn't that a country song?) I need to quit I am just silly today....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are too sweet.

    Congratulations on overcoming an eating disorder. It's something that's always with you, but knowing that you love your body and you want to stay healthy is the first step in the right direction <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops I forgot to say thank you deary for my award....
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer--ha! Ur too cute! Seriously that is why it's so special! I feel honored. Hehe. Also ur welcome for your award. You deserve it!

    Purple- I mean sure I'm aware I need to lose 10lbs. I'm not saying that b I wanna b skinny but on my 5'2" frame i should at least way around 120-130 and I def weigh more than that. I think it's my bodies revenge on starving it for so many years. And I'm okay with that. Your very welcome for your award. I absolutely love reading ur blog you make me crack up. I feel like our personalities may be alot alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your awards!! You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards, and thanks so much for giving me one!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be a whore, a comment whore that is. I respond straight to your email, because I'm just that fabulous. ;)